Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Geneva Convention Didn't Know What They Were Talking About

The President is right! The people who made the Geneva Convention were a bunch of uneducated foreigners. I mean, for some people, listening to the wrong kind of music is torture. Are we going to try our CIA interrogators for treason just because they were listening to a cassette by Benny Cantini during a simple Q and A with a suspect. Give me a break. Congress needs to pass a law that defines torture of people as something practiced by other countries, not the USA. Problem solved and everyone is happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to change that part that says that you are single? After all, you now have a steady girlfriend, (me) , and at least that is what you told me and why I am staying in California. I love you Aidan.

Brenda Polizio, Anaheim, California