Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day, USA!!!

It is election day in the United States and I spent most of the day talking to voters outside of various neighborhood polling places. They tell me that it doesn't matter who you vote for, the important thing is that you educate yourself and vote for the most qualified candidate.

I couldn't disagree more. We have to send a strong message around the world that we support President Bush. If we act all fragmented now, the terrorists may blow up the super bowl!

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that President Bush is less qualified than anyone. After all, he is not running. And did you hear what John Kerry said about the troops all being retarded? It's enough to make me want to break one of the ten commandments.

Anyway, I am not worried. We have the voting machines. They will do what's right. LOL!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog and yes the election being over is a blessing because now I no longer have to listen to the mud slinging ads on TV. Now that is a blessing indeed!

Dawn said...

I wish people would see that we have to look like we are on the same page with each other as a country. It's sad. John Kerry is such a turkey!