Sunday, March 04, 2007

Clinton and Obama Already are Running Scared

News reports that Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama are avoiding crossing paths with any of the Republicans who've thrown their hats in the ring are clearly true. It seems that the both of them choose the same hiding place, a civil rights rally in Selma, Alabama. Come on, get real. I bet those Southerners couldn't stop chanting, "We don't care how you do it up north!" They probably threw corn bread at them.

People are asking me who I endorse for the Republican (the winning) side of the ticket in 2008. Well, all I can say is that it's a good field and I am holding back on endorsing a specific candidate at this early time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will notice that I took my toothbrush home. I want nothing to do with you. You are skum. Judas!

Brenda P.

Anonymous said...

Good riddance, Brenda P.

(P.S. You may want to throw that toothbrush away).