Friday, April 18, 2008

Democratic Debate In PA Shows Slim Pickings

While I was unclogging my toilet I noticed that the Democrat debate from Pennsylvania came on my new big screen plasma TV, so I decided to watch between plunges.

Man, Obama and Hillary really hate each other. At one point Obama's face turned purple because he was so mad when a patriotic newsman asked him why he didn't wear an American flag pen on his lapel. He didn't have an answer. He didn't want to say the truth (that he hates America) so he turned to Hillary and, you guessed it. Either I was plunging too hard or I heard him say it. He pretended to cough but he really said "B**CH.

Hillary didn't score any points either, when she first admitted that she made up the story about snipers shooting at her in Bosnia but then showed a scar on her thigh which she insisted was from one of their bullets.

Democrats suck!!!

McCain is going to win and his vice president will be Huckabee. Long live Huckabee!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't like Hillary because she is a woman, and you don't like Obama because he is the Tiger Woods of American politics. Do you still have action figures on top of your TV? LOL.

Brenda Polozio

Dawn said...

I am curious as to how you landed in my blog. As for your question, I am scared spitless of the two Democrats! Hillary absolutely nauseates me, and Obama looks good, but is really not.

I have threatened to move to Switzerland since I was 12 years old and Kennedy won!

If you get a chance, you should read my post on meeting Nixon when I was a senior in high school. Check it out, if you're interested!

http://grandmaofthree.blogspot.com/2007/05/by-popular-demand.html

Anonymous said...

You tell it like it is.

Randy Oldfield