Friday, September 12, 2008

I Am Convinced


Ok. On Thursday I got a knock on my door at three AM and got out of my bed hopping mad, ready for a fight. Instead of a fight, I had milk and cookies with two of my most admired people in the world. You guessed it. Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris were at my door here in the suburb of Garden Grove, California. I tell you it knocked my socks off!!!

Chuck did most of the talking. He said that both of them were following my blog and they knew that it influenced a lot of people. The only thing Mike said was that he was honored that I was so faithful to him and believed in him.

Chuck let me know in no uncertain terms that Huckabee meant what he said when he spoke about supporting the Republican Candidates.

That's enough for me.

To prove that it was not a dream, I have posted a photo above of Chuck Norris and Mike Huckabee in my kitchen.

I hearby endorse John McCain for the presidency!!!

3 comments:

My name is Lina said...

how did you find my blog?

Anonymous said...

Who taught you to put pictures in your blog? Do you have a new girlfriend?

Brenda Polozio

Anonymous said...

I am impressed. I sure wish I lived in California with all those stars.

Melody and Jarris Tibs