Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Salute Joe The Plumber

Joe, if it wasn't for you, the common man wouldn't dream. Yes, you know what I am talking about. I am talking about that crazy dream of yours to get a two hundred and fifty thousand income someday. And you are well on your way. You have it all laid out, starting with shooting down Obama's half-baked tax plan that will not do you any good at all once you have achieved your dream.

You remind me of myself. I drive a taxi, but someday I am going to be rich, and when I am, I want a president who will look out for my interests, not some guy who will stick his hand into my pocket, take my wallet, and "spread the wealth around." Together we will bring down Obama, who may have a plan that would benefit us slightly now, but would hinder us from achieving our dreams.

Joe, I look forward to the day when I turn on my radio and Rush Limbaugh announces that you have gotten your plumbers license, bought your bosses business, and made your first million!

In your face OBama!!!

No comments: