Friday, May 22, 2009

Economic Times Call For Double Duty!

It is definitely time to weaponize the Hubble Space Telescope. The US taxpayer can not afford to shell out hard-earned cash so that astronauts can fly around the globe on frivolous junkets to talk to schoolchildren long distance and mess around with "mirrors the size of refrigerators."

I do just fine with my 3X5 mirror in my apartment. Most of the women in my apartment building look at me and compliment me on my style. So the mirror seems to work! NASA shouldn't even have to repair a mirror. What? Are they going to tell us that it is worn out? How do you wear out a mirror? By looking at it too often???

Budget constraints demand that we put the Hubble Telescope on double duty. We must weaponize it now. A "telescope" orbiting the Earth, equipped with lasers and nuclear missiles would send a definite message to the terrorists. They would be looking up all the time.

It is time to make the world safer by weaponizing the Hubble Space Telescope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Damn. YOu should be on the budget committee!

Rascal MacDonnel
Silver Springs, Florida