Sunday, May 09, 2010

Salute to the Heroes

Let's all salute the heroes who sacrifice to make this world a better place.  Those folks at BP oil company are just like you and me, only braver and smarter.

It takes a lot of courage and know-how to patch together a dome the size of  a three story building and then lower it down a mile to the sea floor to recover oil that would otherwise be wasted by leaking and disappearing into the sea.  These guys (and gals!) go to the extreme to use every drop of oil and thus protect mother earth.  Plus, we get to drive around in our motor vehicles.  I swear I will have enough money to lease a Hummer someday.

I am confident that they will get that dome working in no time.  I applaud the heroes at BP.

You should too.


............................................................................................

No comments: