Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gay Marriage is Illegal--Get Over it!!!

I never turn down a fare, unless the potential customer looks dangerous.  So I admit that I provide plenty of obvious homosexuals trips in my taxi.  I will admit that they tend to tip well and that's fine, just as long as they don't try to kiss me or ask me for my phone number.

You see, I am 100% man.  I am a straight man.

Just the other day I got a call for a fare outside a fancy and expensive hotel (I won't mention the name) and this guy with perfect hair, Captain Kirk sideburns and wearing a "I support gay marriage" button on his lapel gets in the car.

I had to point out the obvious to this oblivious queen!  "Hey," I said, "Do this equation:  Bridezilla minus groom plus homo equals what?"

He responded, "What?"

I told him, "Two bridezillas!"  But he didn't seem to get my point.  I asked him if he peed sitting down and he got hysterical and asked me to stop the cab.  I did.  This flambouyant guy was gone in a flash.  Not a big tip this time.  He seemed to have something against me from the moment I told him I was streight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you think to get out and ask him what was wrong or did you just drive off?

Candy Samms
London, W4N PCU

Porcupinetaxi said...

Pedal to the metal baby!