Sunday, March 05, 2017

Al Frankin isn't Funny Anymore

So called senator Al Frankin should resign for tricking our attorney general into misspeaking when asked if he had had any meetings with the Russians while he was working for the Trump campaign.

Anyone knows that a southerner like Jeff Sessions would be starstruck for being nominated by a big star like Donald Trump. I mean, heck, Trump is probably the smartest guy in the world and well, I am not saying that Sessions is another Gomer Pyle, but it would be a shock for a guy like him. I live in Los Angeles and even gave a ride in my taxi to Jimmy Walker one time. Scared the hell out of me while getting into my cab with his other black friends, until I recognized who he was. Funny guy. Not a good tipper.

Anyway, Frankin, the failed New York comic, is just as bad a senator. I insist that he resign! From what I hear, Franken was seen by a security camera standing in line at a Dunkin Doughnuts and the Russian Ambassador was in the same line. Investigate and prosecute Al Frankin!

No comments: