Friday, May 04, 2007

The Republican Debate Showed too Much of A Good Thing!

Rudy can really keep his steam in control when the terrorists attack. John McCain is so tough that he could, at his advanced age, still kill Osama Bin Laden with his bare hands. Yes, the Republican debate showed that we are like a child with a kids' menu at Applebee's. There are too many good choices! The most pleasant surprise was Tom Tancredo, of Colorado. He made many good points about how immigrants are actually making this country less secure by weakening it and constantly taking advantage of it. Sometimes every American must imagine what is would be like without some rude slob standing in front of the supermarket line and bumbling for change because, surprise! We don't have pesos in the USA--we have good old fashioned dollars!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you referring to the rude slobs at Walmart? Because I can tell you a thing or two about those people,who are so fat, I can barely pass by them in an aisle.

-Mrs. Edith Grunion

p.s. I think that Emily is a nice girl.

Porcupinetaxi said...

Ms. Grunion, is Emily related to you? Also, I must remind you that Wal-mart is a great store, that offers jobs to a lot of AMERICANS. It is a shame that some illegals slip through.

If you see someone bending over in the aisle and blocking it, do what I do, I mean, that is what shopping carts are for: boom, "oops, No epeekee engliss!" Lol!

Anonymous said...

Emily is a nice young lady at the Denny's where I go every morning for coffee. I don't think she smokes, either. We are not related.

-Mrs. Grunion

Porcupinetaxi said...

Hook us up Ms. Grunion. That is how we young people say, "I'd like you to introduce us."

Anonymous said...

Young?! I am the one who taught you what "hooking up" meant. You are so typical.
Brenda P.