Monday, November 26, 2007

I Nominate Condi Rice For Peace Prize

Mark my words, I want to be the first one to say it on the blogosphere. Condi Rice is going to bring peace to the middle east and win the Nobel Peace Prize.

She has taken on a huge job, getting those Jews and Arabs to the peace table. But if anyone can do it she can. We have seen how well she has crafted our strategy in Iraq. It seems that Iraq is so nice now that some of the US soldiers don't want to come home!

Another advantage is that as an African American woman, Condi can "give the look" to those Jews and Arabs. You know, open her eyes really wide while she is staring at them. They will think she is doing some kind of voodoo on them. They will be too scared to keep fighting.

I bet she will even be able to talk them into coming to services at her church, and shouting a few hallelujahs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I read you without fail, Aiden. You are like a breath of fresh air. Some bloggers just recycle old news stories and synthesize comments of others. You are educated, original, and keen. I know that God is working through you and, yes, I have faith that Condi can convert those Jews and Muslims.

God bless you forever,

Amber Miller

Anonymous said...

Rice is the Antichrist.
The Bible predicts that the Antichrist will bring a period of peace in the Middle East and the world. The Bible also says that the Antichrist will be a man, but don't you agree that Condi Rice could very well be that 'man?'

-Ginger Miller

Porcupinetaxi said...

Respect is the word for my opinion of your freedom of speech, but let me point out to you that you are dead wrong.

It is hard for me to take you seriously, Ginger. After all, your name really sounds like a stripper's name!

Condie is going to show you what a real woman can do.