Monday, December 31, 2007

Congrats to The New England Patriots

I'll bet a lot of non-believers will show up at church services now that Tom Brady has lead the New England Patriots to an undefeated regular season. You see, that perfect season is a perfect example of the power of prayer. The Patriots got together and prayed for God's help before each game, and they got it.

If you ask, then God will be happy to give. Remember that little piece of truth as we roll into 2008. Prayer works wonders .

I think I see a super bowl ring for Tom Brady.

2 comments:

ojeano said...

I prayed to win against my nemesis in a checkers match, and I lost. And my nemesis doesn't pray at all. So do you think she cheated?

Porcupinetaxi said...

When you pray to win you don't lose the responsibility to do your best. If you are not sure if she cheated, you weren't looking at the board. If there is anything I know, it's that you don't take your eyes off the checkerboard!

Next time pray and don't look around the room. (she probably had friends set up to distract you, so , yes, she cheated). Dedicate your game to the Lord and play as if your soul depended opn it.

I guarantee you will win.