Wednesday, January 24, 2007

State of the Union: Bush Hits it Out Of The Ballpark!

I watched the state of the Union address on my new plasma TV last night and let me tell you, I have never been prouder of our president. He was clear and concise and didn't lose his concentration, even with that harpie, Nancy Pelosi, breathing over his shoulder. Can someone please talk to her about putting on makeup? Please?

Bush proved how we are resolved to win in Iraq. He also invited several heros to sit in the audience, among them, a guy who saved another guy from getting run over by a train in--of all places--New York City. It looks like Bush is keeping his eye on the sparrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that Representstive Pelosi's makeup looks just fine.

Maggie Price, Indianapolis Indiana

Porcupinetaxi said...

You can't even spell representative,, so what do you know about makeup!

Anonymous said...

Well, you put two commas on your response instead of a question mark! And Representative Pelosi's makeup was perfect, not too much not too little.

Bush had too much makeup. He looked like an Egyptian mummy who was waiting in line for "Extreme Makeover."

Sincerely, Maggie Price, Indianapolis, Indiana

Porcupinetaxi said...

You should be sent to Guantanamo Prison for that comment. Please don't be an America-hater!

Anonymous said...

I saw the entire State of the Union Address at my boyfriend's apartment. All I can say is that I saw nothing wrong with Nancy Pelosi's makeup. I think it looked like it was put on by an expert cosmotologist. I know,I studied cosmotology.

Brenda P.