Thursday, February 14, 2008

Huckabee or not To Be?

Anyone who doesn't vote for Huckabee for president of the United States is a total idiot who hates God. There I said it. People have been hounding me for my opinion about the presidential race for months and I have refrained from giving my opinion because I want my readers to form their own opinions after I present them with the facts, fair and balanced.

I can't stand it any more. When John McCain, that geriatric coward POW who got out of combat by allowing himself to get captured appeared on the cover of Time Magazine. I was ready to scream. Why doesn't the liberal media play fair? Huckabee is the true conservative who can carry on Bush's legacy.

It's Huckabee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris likes Huckabee. That's good enough for me.

Billie Brandon-Sims
Colorado