Friday, March 27, 2009

Let AIG Executives Keep Their Bonus

We have to look at it two ways:
1. AIG Executives are used to a certain standard of living.
2. End times are coming.

When I get a good tip in my taxicab, I am happy and I go out and buy some nicotine patches and maybe a burger. If fancy Wall Street Executives don't get their bonuses, they won't have money to give me a tip. HellO?!!! That means the Wallgreens won't get their money for the nicotine patches and the In and Out Burger won't get their cash either. It is like a constipated intestine for the economy. As much as you might not like it from your perspective, the bonuses are like the Ex-lax to make the economy regular.

Also, if we look at the big picture, end times are coming. If we just stop worrying about little things, they will take care of themselves, because Jesus is coming! Soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people may think you sound like a kook, but I know you are right. This is the richest country, we should have some very rich people to represent us, even if we are not rich.

Tyra Connell
Murts, Maryland

Anonymous said...

England has the queen of England. We don't have a queen or king. Our royalty is the upper class. That is why they live in luxury, to show the world that we can afford what they can not, because we are rich.

Just let them keep the money.


Sid

Anonymous said...

That is so right. I will be in Heaven and I am one hundred percent sure of that, so I won't need my money after the end times.

The people who are rich deserve the money that they worked so hard for. God rewards on earth as well as in Heaven
!
!!

Angie