Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Death Panels: Not Such a Good Idea

Sarah Palin valiantly pointed out that the idea of death panels is an immoral idea. I second the motion! I don't think it's fair for Mister Obama to decide who lives and who dies. Suppose your grandma has a disease and needs expensive medicine to save her life. With death panels, if Obama doesn't like the looks of your grandma, she goes on a list with a skull and crossbones at the top of it. Then she has to watch a movie about nature and they kill her off with a poison cookie.

No, sorry. No healthcare reform for me! We have the best system in the world. It works perfectly. You want to know what my grandma says? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" I sure hope you won't kill her for saying that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post more often. You are saving lives.



Sue-Ann Tollenger-Jeffries
Kentucky