Monday, July 18, 2011

I Challenge the Politicians to Sign my Pledge!

I challenge all the politicians to sign the Porcupine Taxi's Pledge.  It reads as follows:
Porcupine Taxi's Pledge to Respect God
I hereby pledge my heart and soul to respect God in every decision I take and every move I make.  I recognize that the word good comes from the name God and therefore will only do good in my public and private life.  I will respect the rights of children not to be injured or abused.  I respect the right for the flag to wave without fear of being burned by terrorists.  I respect that no taxes shall ever be raised.  I respect that murderers and rapists will be sent to jail and punished.  God Bless America.


Signed ______________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiden, great pledge. It's the best one I have seen this year. I will be proud to sign it.

Mike Huckabee