Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My Loyalty Pays Off!!!


There has been a great deal of buzzing on Twitter and Snapchat, Facebook and Vk.com about my recent photograph entering Trump Tower. I am not at liberty to verify or deny what the president elect and I discussed. Even if you asked me directly if I got an unpaid position as a special-secret advisor, I would probably neither confirm nor deny it.

I am just so proud to say that I am willing to serve this country and I love this country. I am not worried as to the president elect's shifting positions, because I remain loyal to the vision of Mike Huckabee. I told President-elect Trump that I knew he was smart because he is so rich. (Everything in his condo is coated in gold!). I also told him that I have no doubt that he won fairly and when he mentioned that he thought that Hillary was doing some sort of shenanigans in order to win the popular vote, I agreed.

It just may be possible that my facebook deluge with a last minute Trump recommendation tipped the scale for the GOP electoral college win. I have decided that the electoral college is the best way. It got George Bush into office and now we will have the really classy Trump family in the White House.

I can hardly wait til the Porcupine Taxi pulls up in front of the White House!

2 comments:

Patroller said...

Pile of crap. Disabled toilet.

Porcupinetaxi said...

You have the right to say your opinion. For now! LoL!!!!