Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Unsinkable

I felt a little overwhelmed and shy while participating at the White House Focus Group. Thank God that I got over it!

At one point I was just brainstorming  to myself while me and the other participants were watching Fox News. I said to the guy next to me that I could hardly wait until all my competition on the streets of LA driving my taxi is deported. You see half those guys are from Pakistan or Iraq or who knows where. They have more experience driving a flying carpet than a car. Well, the guy next to me busted into a fit of laughter. It turned out to be Steve Bannon and he said he would float my idea with the President. I said to him, "You think it's a good enough idea to float?" and he replied, "Unsinkable."

Next thing you know, we have a travel ban against the Muslims. If you need a ride in the Southland, just call me. And I won't pull over and point the car towards Mecca every four hours. LOL!

No comments: