Sunday, July 29, 2007

Let's all Wish Cheney Well

The vice president was released from surgery to fine-tune his pacemaker. Now his heart has the precision of a finely tuned American made watch! I don't know if any of my readers remember the old TV series starring Lee Majors: "The Six Million Dollar Man." Well Dick Cheney is my hero, my "Six Billion Dollar Man!"

Some of you may have not known that Cheney was acting as president while President Bush underwent anesthesia for a procedure where a modern camera was run through his anus, ascending, transverse, and descending colon. We all breathed a sigh of relief when none of the polyps were found to be cancerous. Thank God.

During the entire time that Dick Cheney was serving as president things went off without a hitch. I would say that he is more than ready for the job. Obvious question: Why doesn't Dick run for pres in 2008? I think he would kick ass!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Let's rev up our engines for Cheney in 2008! He can pick up where Bush left off.

Tammy Pulgar

Anonymous said...

The bumper stickers are being made as I type this: GOD WANTS DICK CHENEY FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008

Why even bother voting?

-Thomas Lory, III

Porcupinetaxi said...

I am looking for those stickers on the highway!