Sunday, October 21, 2007

Finally Someone is Talking Sense on The Networks

My cable went out and I couldn't get Fox News, so I tuned into regular network TV with this little gem of a TV I got for free when one of my fares forgot it in my taxi. I was pleasantly surprised to hear some sense coming out of ABC! You are probably one step ahead of me; you are right. I am talking about John Stossel.

Stossel is one of the few journalists on ABC who has the gutts to tell it like it is. He had several experts on the show, "20-20" who pointed out the secret that the liberals don't want you to know: Global warming may be a good thing. If it gets warmer in the north of the US, we will be able to grow crops there which never grew in that region, thus helping millions of hungry people by selling them food. Also, all that doom and gloom about low lying areas being flooded is just that--doom and gloom designed to scare our kids. No area anywhere in the USA is in danger of being flooded under ten feet of water overnight. It just isn't going to happen that fast.

So relax people. No need to worry about global warming. Let me end this with a quotation: "Give me a break!" John Stossel is on the job!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang. I thought you were talking about Stephen Colbert.

What a disappointment.

-Danny St. Jonas

Porcupinetaxi said...

I never heard of Stephen Colbert. Is he on Fox?

Keep tuning in. You won't be disappointed!

Anonymous said...

Do you seriously drive a taxi? For what company?

A perfect job for a bigot..I mean a bigshot, like yourself.

-Annabelle Marx-Copper

Porcupinetaxi said...

Dear Annabelle Marxist :

I drive my own cab. I am an America. I am paying for it with my own money. I plan to soon become a full time land speculator.

Heck, didn't you read my profile?

Maybe I will give you a ride sometime!

Porcupinetaxi said...

Sorry for the typo. There is too much smoke from the wildfires. LOL. I am an American . That is what I meant to say in the last comment.