Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Obama? Are you Kidding Me?!

I am sorry, but Osama, I mean, Obama is the best the Democrat Party can come up with? It seems to me that we might as well cancel the election. Obama would have a better chance of winning on the reality show "Pimp My Geek."

What with his giant feet and big ears, he looks like one of those characters from Fat Albert all grown up. He talks like Al Sharpton trying to be white. His wife, who hates America, looks like she's trying to copy Condeleeza Rice's hair- do but with cheaper hair products. She had better not stand still in the wax museum for too long or some janitor may try to dust her. And why doesn't he wear old glory on his lapel? Would it kill him to respect the USA?

I tell you: It won't fly in Garden Grove, where I am from, and it certainly won't fly in the USA.

I was originally a Huckabee man, but now I tell you there is only one thing that John McCain needs to win my support.

That thing is Wacko Bama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wacko Bama, that is a good one. I am going to tell all my friends to call him that.

Burl Carrington

Anonymous said...

You and Rush are all I need to make my day. I love you man.

Terry Hampton