Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beyonce Fakes Star Spangled Banner=TREASON

I don't know about you, but I think that Beyonce should be heavily fined and maybe serve some time in Levenworth for faking the Star Spangled Banner at that fiasco Obama called an inaguration.  It sounded to me like she was mouthing the words to the sound track of an old Kate Smith video from Youtube.  It is a disgrace; and I think everyone noticed her husband, Snoop Dog, was sitting there in the bleachers with Clinton smoking marijuana.  Oh, well, at least they weren't inhaling!!!  Hahaha!!!!!
But seriously, if that good for nothing attorney general doesn't put her up on charges for treason, then I think congress should have a couple of months investigating him and firing him after all his dirty laundry is out there.

No comments: