Friday, August 10, 2007

Teachers in Space: I Have a List

NASA just shot another teacher into space. Let's wish them luck because this isn't the first time they have tried this teacher in space thing.

In the 1980's Ronald Reagan was president and I feel he was very brave to permit that teacher to ride on the shuttle. We all know what happened: the teacher pushed the wrong button and the shuttle self-destructed.

Now they are trying it another time. I have some suggestions for teachers to send into space. My third grade teacher, Mr. Smithcone, was such a pain. He was always sending me to the office for giving my opinions. Helloooo Mr. Smithcone? How is a student going to learn if you are always sending him to the office???!!! I didn't learn to read until the 4th grade because of him, so I would like to volunteer him to push the buttons on the next shuttle flight.

LMAO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smithcone. That name sounds very familiar....

-X. Goldstein

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS RONALD REAGAN, THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE US OF A!!!

-Harry Undercoat