Sunday, September 09, 2007

Democrats Have a Taco Fest!

I was flipping channels with my new flat screen TV I bought for over4 thousand dollars at Best Buy. Sometimes I check out the Mexican channel, just to see if I can spot my old gardener acting in one of those soap operas.

Well, tonight wouldn't you guess, I saw old Hillary and Obama and the gang doing a debate in Spanish. It was funnier than watching one of those old Japanese Kung-fu movies dubbed into English. It was translated into Spanish while those old democratic bumblers were speaking English. Hellooo? Can anyone please tell them that the people who vote speak English?! I mean, are they running for the president of the USA or Mexico?

As far as I can tell the Republicans have four, no eight more years in the bag.

Hey Hillary, don't drop the chalupa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usted es un gusano que es destinado ser desplumado de la tierra por un pájaro, que le rasgará en pedazos y le alimentará a sus polluelos.

-Manuel, el Gardner

Porcupinetaxi said...

Thank you for your support Manuel. You see when you speak simple and clear and logically, even common workers can understand you and agree on your position. Thanks again Miguel.

Anonymous said...

Usted es no solamente un gusano, pero un tonto ignorante que no merece ser llamado un hombre. Espero sus cortes del jardinero su hierba demasiado corta y los ajustes sus arbustos para parecer Dennis Kucinich.

- Manuel, el jardinero

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I think this Manuel el gardener doesn't like you. Who is Dennis Kucinich?

-Juan Gabrielo

Porcupinetaxi said...

Well, Juan, Dennis Kucinich is scrawny kind of guy, the kind of guy that bullies just love to pick on to get the whole playground laughing.

He wants men to marry men. He also wants to cut and run in Iraq, leaving the soldiers with nothing more than a box of Kleenex to defend themselves.

I think President Bush should give him a wedgie! LoL.!!!