Sunday, September 23, 2007

It Is Time To Purge the Iraqi Government

The Iraqi government is crying because some US mercenaries from Blackwater Security Company of North Carolina, USA shot some Iraqi citizens in an "unprovoked attack." Well, let me tell everyone here, I met some employees from Blackwater and gave them a ride in my taxi from John Wayne Airport to a place I am not allowed to disclose, and they are great guys and super tippers!

We need more of these Blackwater guys out there kicking ass in Iraq. Isn't it interesting, now that the US is winning, with the help of private security companies, the Iraqi army wants to kick the private companies out of the country? How convenient for the terrorists.

If you ask me it is time for the US to purge the Iraqi government. It seems to have been infiltrated by some of Osama's boys.

Shock and awe, anyone? LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Porky,

Do you have a MySpace profile? I would love to see more pictures and what 'friends' are posting.

Check out mine:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=138512071

-Zombie Hater

Porcupinetaxi said...

Sorry, I don't have a Myspace profile. I prefer to do one thing really well than to spread myself thin.